We build custom CO2 capturing devices
Save on heating/ cooling costs while reducing climate change
Why re-cycling your air and absorbing CO2?
The total energy consumption annually consumed by our buildings worldwide is 40% (International Energy Agency)
From the total amount of energy spend on heating and cooling our buildings we lose 30% due to ventilation.
* Recent studies show that to keep out viruses like Covid19 we need to ventilate 150% more than normal, increasing the 30% to 45% energy loss.
What if we absorb our CO2 and recycle our hot/cool energy?
In order to do so, we will have to:
1) Absorb 1kg CO2 per person per day (or 416gr per 10 hours working day)
2) Filter out small particles (dust, odours, bacteria, viruses etc)
How do you absorb the CO2?
1) Reaction with fine Green Carbon dust
2) Reaction with Calcium Oxide or Hydroxide.
(We build air-to-air, air-to-water and air spray systems)
Why using absorption methods?
Planting a tree is good as it absorbs CO2 from the air, however it's only temporarily. After the tree is dead or the wooden furniture redundant, the CO2 is send back to the atmosphere.
So tree = 1 time CO2 reduction in its weight per lifetime (if newly planted)
Green Carbon reduces 85% of the CO2 (15% = mining and grinding) never to be returned to the atmosphere.
(As it's natures own method to reduce CO2 from i.e. vulcanic activity.)
CaO can be created using green energy, also creating negative emissions.
Example, 3.7kW CO2 air cleaner